tribus des K-F Index du Forum
tribus des K-F
nous sommes une belle brochette de potes se reunissant sur Battlefield 3 ... fous rire et bonne ambiance sont aux RDV pour des parties endiablées !!! si vous cherchez a jouer les larmes aux yeux et le bide en compote ... vous etes les bienvenues

tribus des K-F Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How Do I Send A Private Message On Facebook Timeline ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tribus des K-F Index du Forum -> TRIBUS DES KANGOUROUS FLINGUEURS -> RECRUTEMENT
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jannjawh

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 19:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: How Do I Send A Private Message On Facebook Timeline Répondre en citant

How Do I Send A Private Message On Facebook Timeline
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Jon Loomer DigitalFor Advanced Facebook MarketersAboutPodcastNewsletterTrainingPower Hitters ClubOne-on-OnePHC EntrepreneursFacebookQuick TutorialsFree WebinarEntrepreneursFacebook Timeline For Pages: Adding MilestonesMarch 2, 2012 By Jon Loomer 48 Comments FacebookTwitterBufferLinkedinOne of the nice things about Facebook Timeline for Pages is that you can tell your companys story. To comment on this article and other PCWorld content, visit our Facebook page or our Twitter feed. Home Productivity Software Hassle-Free PC By Rick Broida, PCWorld May 5, 2011 6:59 AM PT About Smart fixes for your PC hassles How-To Send a Private Message to a Facebook Friend Email a friend To Use commas to separate multiple email addresses From Privacy Policy Thank you Your message has been sent. 2Click the New Message button in the top-right corner of this page.A blank message form opens on your screen enabling you to send private messages to your Facebook friends. Running a Business. Looking at Coca-Cola, for example, I think they had everything ready from the start! So it can work both ways. HOW WE SCOREABOUT USCONTACT USTERMSPRIVACY POLICYCOPYRIGHT POLICYAdvertiseAn error occurred. Try again later.Thanks for signing up! 2018 Leaf Group Ltd. And who knows? Maybe I didnt! Wink Aly22 Im having the same issue, the milestones come and go (some are entirely gone). RELATED ARTICLES How to Send a Private Message on Facebook How to Use Facebooks Timeline Share Box Writing a Post or Asking a Group Question Top Stories Versus Recent Stories on Facebook How to Add a Description to a Facebook Photo Load more Social MediaFacebookHow to Send a Private Message on Facebook How to Send a Private Message on Facebook Related Book Facebook and Twitter For Seniors For Dummies, 2nd Edition By Marsha Collier Facebook has a feature that enables you to send private messages to your friends. I have been able to do this in the past and according to Facebook I should be able to post as far back at Jan 1000. I searched FB help and forum looking for an answer to editing my timeline to change the founding date no avail! Its funny that I had to google my problem to find my solution. Please choose a photo! This is what makes adding such a Milestone interesting!You can also check the box if you choose to hide your Milestone from your fans News Feeds, but Im not sure why you would do that. Here are some links that you might find useful: Home Sitemap Contact Us Location Florida audreylivinlyfemarketing.com Social Privacy Policy 2017 LivinLyfe Marketing All rights reserved Terms of Service Disclaimer . I manage a bunch of Facebook pages and for some reason, one of my Facebook pages does not have the option to post Milestones and all of the other pages do. Learn how to send a private message on Facebook with these five easy steps: 1One way to send a message to a friend is to click the Messages link on the left side of your home page.Facebook takes you to your Messages page. This doesnt make sense it should allow milestones at least to the date the organization is founded surely and not be related to the users birthdate surely? Sophie Osteroth I encountered the same problem with my companys fan page. But try to focus not entirely on the company, but what the world was like during these times (especially if youre going far back into the past).Whats fun when you tell stories of the past is including imagery. There you see a link with the words Send a new message. I am adding all of the class pictures dating back all the way to 2006. So of course I wanted to go back and share. I merged duplicate pages, it was a place site and a fan page. SO NOW I AM NOT ABLE TO CREATE A MILESTONE Jon It seems I cant post a milestone earlier than my own birthdate to the page, even when using facebook as the page. LRMNC Jon what great info! Ive had a business pg for about 3 yrs and just today started looking seriously at founded and other timeline entries, because I wanted to schedule a post, and FB said I had to set the start date before I could do so. That's the Facebook equivalent of sending someone an e-mail; it's for their eyes only. Setting Up a New Business.. Ill keep my eye on this. You could feature things like:When the company was foundedWhen the company made its first dollarCompany switches to a new logoCompany opened a new locationCompany went publicCompany switched ownershipOn and on. I am trying to add a milestone to my timeline and it allows me to add text but when i want to upload a supporting image it says the following message: You do not have permission to edit this photo. Is there something Im missing in my Administrator settings? Im totally stumped and would appreciate any help you can offer. But when I came back to the pagesometimes right away, sometimes hours laterthe year 1988 had disappeared from the Timeline (the actual bar on the right-hand side), and I could only access the Milestone by scrolling down, although even this didnt always work sometimes I couldnt get past the year I started my page on FB.My born Milestone on the Timeline even disappeared a few times (Im a writer, so I made my birth the founding of my brand). I havent had any issues previously uploading to the page, when I am signed in as an admin this only started happening this week. Uh oh! Something went wrong.Not Found. Ive also submitted feedback 5a02188284
jasa like facebook murahi have deactivated my facebook account how to activate itfacebook chatverlauf von freundeni want to hide my like pages on facebookdescargar facebook chat para sony ericsson w760ifacebook password cracker clubichow to find out who been on your facebook accountfacebook like button in ie7how do you change the password for facebooksuper facebook message hack

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 19:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tribus des K-F Index du Forum -> TRIBUS DES KANGOUROUS FLINGUEURS -> RECRUTEMENT Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation